Sunday 24 June 2012

Let's try again shall we?!

I started this blog not long after having my first son for various reasons. It very quickly fell by the wayside as I was dealing with a number of things - adjusting to life as a mother while coming to terms with being disabled and trying to move on emotionally from the trauma of the stroke itself. However, after chatting with my stroke consultant - the lovely Dr.Cloud - I think my experiences could be useful to others who may find themselves in similar circumstances. Initially I was going to focus on gadgets that assisted me as a mother.

But that was 3 years ago (yup Bigfoot is now not far off school age!)  and I now have a second son (Littlefoot) who is 3 months old now so I have a bit of a different (more balanced?) focus now and so I think I will widen the focus of the blog to general aids that have helped, or organisations that have assisted me to live as normally as possible with only the use of one arm. I am going to try to to post at least once a week not always with product reviews but hopefully with relevant stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment